Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cheesy Eggs



Every summer down the shore, my mom makes breakfast for everyone (naturally). She usually just asks everyone want they want and then makes that. One time, for the sake of our growing family and my moms sanity, we told her to combine all our favorite things--and here we are--cheesy eggs! I am NOT an egg person, something about them always made me nauseous, but I even ask for them when I'm home. Try it out for yourselves!

Ingredients:
1 dozen eggs
1/4 pound of Muenster Cheese
1/4 pound of Yellow American Cheese
1/4 pound of Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 pound of Provolone Cheese
2 tsp. of Salt
1 tsp. of Pepper
1/2 tablespoon of Butter
1 Medium sized onion diced

Prep:
Heat & grease your skillet. Cut all your cheeses into small squares.

Recipe:
Crack all your eggs in a large bowl and scramble. Add salt and pepper. Place your diced onion in the skillet and saute. Then add your scrambled eggs cook until almost done then add your cheeses and stir. Serve immediately, because who likes cold eggs?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment