Friday, October 16, 2009




While I'm waiting for my Mom to send me one of her favorite recipes to get this blog started, I figured I would post some of my favorite things to get me through this cold and dreary fall day. I would need my couch at home with a big comfy blanket, lying on top of my belly would be my dog, Daisy (how cute is that face), a big cup of hot cocoa with marshmallows melting fast. The coat is if I decide to get adventurous and go outside. It's from Anthropologie, I've seen it in person and the color is so unique and pretty it would brighten up any dark day.

Talk soon!

2 comments:

  1. Mmm..hot cocoa and Anthro a perfect combination

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination. And Daisy's face is in trouble-because somebody called it in to the cute police!

    ReplyDelete